Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 3-4 weeks
- Order number: ORCU-216U
Cu-Alloy wires consists of nickel, titanium and copper. The addition of copper to the alloy enhances the thermal-reactive properties of the wire. The Cu-Alloy wires with the unique thermal-reactive property and mechanics provide a wide range of choice for different cases.
Cu-Alloy is specifically calibrated for use with the ProMIM system and its smooth surface to reduce the sliding friction. Cu-Alloy wires activated temperature is close to mouth temperature and is soft in room temperature to facilitate engagement. It falls within a very efficient force range when used with the large round or rectangle sizes.
1. Cu-Alloy wires loading forces are smaller then the nickel titanium counterparts
2. Due to the lower hysteresis of Cu-Alloy wires unloading (springback) properties facilitate fast, efficient tooth movement
3. A unique springback characteristic provides continuous forces
4. More resistant to permanent deformation than other nickel-titanium wires
5. Smooth surface to lower down the friction between wires and brackets
|Wire Material:||Cu-Alloy NiTi|