Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Currently in stock: 8 units.
- Order number: ORBT-318U
Beta Titanium orthodontic wire is a kind of wire with the properties that fall between the bendability of stainless steel and the flexibility of NiTi wires. Its stiffness is about 42 % of stainless steel wires with features of easy pre-formed and feasible for working and final phase in the treatment of providing the perfect platform for the placement of stops or auxiliary loops.
1. Safe for nickel-allergy patients
2. Moderate springback and flexibility
3. Moderate stiffness
4. Excellent formability
5. Better bend performance than stainless steel
6. Gentle force delivery with larger archwire sizes
7. Fill bracket slots earlier and correct torque
|Wire Material:||Beta Titanium|