Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 3-4 weeks
- Order number: KIT11-222-00CBCHK
Atua uses metal-injection molding (MIM) construction for exceptional strength and durability, improves tooth movement in the early stages of treatment and tooth control throughout the course of therapy. MIM allows the smaller design with greater strength and full compound contouring of bases, while the CNC milling ensures a highly consistent and accurate slot.
17-4PH stainless steel raw material made by BASF in Germany. Finest powder particle to ensure a smooth surface an low friction. In-house MIM equipments are made in Germany.
1. Torque in Base Design
2. Economic Straight Wire Series
3. More humanized base design make patient more comfortable
4. Rhombus shape and central scribe line design
1. Center scribe line provides reference for more accurate position
2. Rhombus base for easy position
3. Tie-wing for convenient ligation. Smooth design reduces irritation of soft tissue
4. Color identification system makes quick recognition of bracket
5. Number identification system ensures easy distinguishing and accurate position
6. Slot ist accurate and smooth
|Hook on Bracket:||4, 5, Hook on 3|